Pagina's

donderdag 29 januari 2015

Oh So Special

Goodevening ladies, today I'm back with a new card for you.
Again I used a Hannah Lynn digistamp, this is 'Cali Girl'. It wat so much fun coloring her up with my Copics.
The papers I used are from a lovely paperpad from Lili of the Valley, 'Always & Forever'.
The sentiment stamp is also from Lili of the Valley, Set 58 'Pretty Grungy - Good Times'. I stamped her with Embossink Inkt and then put on WoW! 'Opaque Pastel Pink' Embossing Powder on it. Then heated it with my heattool and cut it out with a round Nestabilitie.
The dies I used are:
Magnolia Doohickey, 'Heart Tag' and 'Heart Swirl'.
The leave die under the flowers on the right is a die from Cheery Lynn.
The edge at the right sight of the stamp is a die from Die-Namics.
The cut out edge on top of the card is a die from Noor! Design, 'Rand Franse Lelie' 6002/0256.
The punched out butterflies I made with a punch from Martha Stewart. 
The flowers and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The metal corner is also from W.O.C.
The edges of all the papers I inked up with Distress Inkt, 'Walnut Stain'. And on the stamp and the flowers I put Stickels, 'Crystal'.
The bow from soft pink tule I attached with a brad from The HobbyHouse.
The other ribbons and the rhinestones are from my stash.
The inside of the card I decorated also. For this I used a Nestabilitie 'Floral Ovals' and the little hearts I made with a die from Die-Namics.
I hope you like this card and get some inspiration out of it. Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment. Always a pleasure to read and hope to see you soon again!

Digi Stamp colored with Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E93, E95
Eyes: YG03, YG25, YG67, G99
Mouth: R32, R35, R37
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Dress: RV00, RV52, RV55
Spots on dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Ruffle on dress: YG91, YG93, YG97








Challenge:
Creative Colors: Challenge 28 - Pink - Green - Pattern Papers - Laces

The Paper Shelter: Challenge 188 - Layers, and lots of them (at least 3)
Simon Says Stamp: Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampavie and More: Challenge 230 - Lots of Flowers
Through The Craft Room Door: Challenge 27-01/02-02 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge 98 - Anything Goes
In The Pink: Challenge 61 - Pink and Pearlie

8 opmerkingen:

Claudia's kaartjes zei

Hi,

Great card. Wauw!! Awesome. Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

hugs
Claudia
DT CCC

Crafting with Darcy zei

So beautiful! I love all that you did!! The layers are gorgeous and you have colored the HL image so beautifully!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
Hugs
Darcy

Gail zei

Hi Caroline, I love your card. This type of card is my favorite. I love the image and your coloring is outstanding. The embellishments and paper you've used are wonderful. It's obvious how much you loved making this card and it shines. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining our Lots of Layers challenge at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs, Gail

Kreatief met Maria zei

This is just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at TPS.
Greetings Maria

Anne H. zei

WOW - your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and your coloring is fab! Beatiful colors and I love all the details!
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Unknown zei

Beautiful card and beautiful colouring Caroline! Love all the pretty elements too.
Thank you for playing along with us at In The Pink. good luck. x

Jo Nevill zei

Beautiful colouring
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Jenine zei

Echt geweldig weer :)

Xx